Sunday, June 11, 2006

Long OverDue

Long OverDue

Birthdays, the World Cup and Kdrama resources


Happy Belated to the most patient man amongst my friends, Stef Early greetings to Edwin and other friends whose bdays are in July - at least 2 are around 20-28 July :p


There's no question as to which team I'm supporting this world cup ; Germany (and ok, ok, England ) The eye candy , as always, is mostly provided by Italy ; models who happen to play soccer, anyone?!


Some kdrama resources : koreanfilm.org/tvdramas/index.htm

krystalheart.com

swa-swa.com/rice/

korean.blogsome.com

Have fun people !

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor said...

When you commented "there are female fans of the world cup but for very different reasons sometimes!" I was wondering what you could have meant..

Now I know better.. haha.. yeah no probs.. check back soon and you'll find your Spicchi d'Agrumi ~ Italian citrus flavoured candy.. :P

7:00 PM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

You came to my blog, so here I am on yours... I really enjoyed your writing. I like the stream of consciousness thoughts. And especially your reflections on soccer. I'll make sure to catch the Italy game. He he.

Korea won last night, so it'll be a good day at work. Have you spent time in Korea, or are you just an avid fan?

You're welcome back to my blog anytime, even if you do make fun of Americans. No it's ok; I'm one and that makes it all the easier to do it. More material.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home