Friday, September 15, 2006

erm

Civil Liberty, Trajectory and 3 things I've always wanted to say

Being the last person you'd expect to defend S'pore's anal retentive policies, this blogger is surprised to say that the security measures surrounding the IMF / World Bank meeting is sensible if unpopular. Every peaceful demonstration has all the ingredients of a potential riot and do civilised execs really want a replay of taiwanese style political gatherings? Then again they don't want the bad pr of "excluding" civil liberty groups . So here's a suggestion : at the next meeting, plonk these execs with demonstrators , no barricades, no bodyguards, betcha there'll be bets galore regarding the survival rates - after all if the small bizs and common folk survived previous encounters , these powerful smart people should have no problem, right?

Trajectory

If a guy's a ball (no pun) and he's on the rebound, how's he ever gonna know he's on the right trajectory and not endlessly rebounding? Does this exclude free will or is god fond of squash ?

3 things I've always wanted to say

- Don't undress me with your eyes , don't want you puking

- Honey, it's not amnesia, it's beingmale syndrome

- Only women think love can survive without sex men spell love as "lovesex"

1 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

I love the trajectory of your thoughts. They make me laugh and think. Also, I feel so put out of world issues tucked away in a country whose language I don't understand. You definitely make me dig back to reality.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home